1. Stroll across one of Orange County's 5 piers - Seal Beach, Huntington, Balboa, Newport, and San Clemente.
2. Learn about California history at the Mission San Juan Capistrano.
3. Pretend you're a kid again at Disneyland and California Adventure.
4. Attend the Vans US Open of Surfing, one of the most iconic things to do in Orange County.
5. Find the Pirate Tower of Laguna Beach.
6. Sample all of the food and drink at the Anaheim Packing House (an Orange County bucket list must for foodies!)
7. Check out the unique boutiques at the LAB Anti-Mall (and snap photos with their Instagram-worthy backdrops).
8. Get a frozen banana at a stand on Balboa Island.
9. Spend the night in a historic beach cottage at Crystal Cove State Park.
10. Hike to the unique landscapes of Red Rock Canyon (one of the secret things to do in Orange County!)