1. Admire all the old signs from Las Vegas's past at the Neon Museum.
2. Snap a photo with the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, one of the most iconic things to do in Las Vegas.
3. Watch the famous Bellagio fountain show.
4. Admire the neon rocks of Seven Magic Mountains, one of the most unique art installations in the city.
5. Take a ride on the Linq High Roller, the highest observation wheel in the world.
6. Watch the Viva Vision light show at the Fremont Street Experience, one of the best things to do in Las Vegas at night.
7. Take a day trip to Valley of Fire State Park.
8. Take a gondola ride through the canals of the Venetian, one of the most romantic Las Vegas bucket list experiences.
9. Explore the seasonal displays of the botanical gardens of the Bellagio.
10. Climb to the top of Vegas's Eiffel Tower.